Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup

Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup
Soup has always been one of my favorites foods, and I don't mean homemade. I'm talking Progresso canned chicken noodle soup! Crazy, I know, but it's always been a comfort for me, especially in the winter! However, after going keto I knew that had to change. Not only did I cut back on all the processed foods I ate, but I upped the fat 10 fold. My new favorite soup is this Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup!
INGREDIENTS
  1. 1 cup Broccoli
  2. 5 oz Cheddar Cheese
  3. 2 tbsp Butter
  4. 1/2 tsp xanthan Gum
  5. 1/4 cup Onion
  6. 1/4 cup celery
  7. 1 1/2 cup chicken broth
  8. 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
  9. salt/pepper
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Cut up broccoli into pieces, as small or as big as you'd like and set aside.
  2. Add butter, onion, celery, salt and pepper to a sauce pan and cook until onions and celery are translucent.
  3. Add broccoli and cook for additional 2-3 minutes or until broccoli turn bright green.
  4. Add chicken broth and heavy whipping cream and bring to a boil.
  5. Turn down to simmer and slowly add the cheese mixing as you add.
  6. Once fully incorporated add anthem gum and stir until soup thickens.
  7. Serve warm and enjoy!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel