THE BEST CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING

THE BEST CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
The BEST Chocolate Buttercream Frosting and it is so easy to throw together!
It came after my sister in law casually asked me if I had a vanilla frosting recipe I liked, and lo and behold I had just come up with one that I really liked. I shared it with her and she raved about it.
Can I tell you something? Sometimes it *really* helps to have someone you respect tell you a recipe is good . . . my family is really picky and can’t always be trusted.
Anyway! She loved it. I posted it. And it has been the MOST popular recipe on my blog since.
Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature (see note)
  • 1/2 cup chocolate chips melted
  • 2 tsps vanilla
  • 1/4 cup cocoa powder
  • 5 cups powdered sugar
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
Instructions
  1. Beat the butter in a stand mixer or a large bowl with a hand held mixer.
  2. Add in the melted chocolate, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract.
  3. Slowly add in the powdered sugar one cup at a time. Then add in the heavy cream.
  4. Store in an airtight container until you are ready to use.
Recipe Notes
The butter **must** be room temperature for this recipe to work. Do not microwave it. You should be able to easily dent the butter with your finger but NOT push all the way through. If your butter is too stiff or too soft, the recipe will not turn out.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel