The world’s BEST Hot Chocolate

The world’s BEST Hot Chocolate
I love chocolate, in pretty much every form. Bars, cookies, cake, ice cream and liquid! When we were living in Japan I would miss some of my favorite foods. So when I was missing hot chocolate I started trying various recipes, mixing and matching until I was happy with one. In fact before we lived in Japan I didn’t really experiment much with my cooking, that year totally changed my life – inspiring my love of cooking, baking, recipe development and more.
How to make hot chocolate - this recipe is the best homemade hot chocolate recipe ever. A thick, rich and easy to make hot cocoa.
Ingredients
  • 1/4 C unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/2 C granulated sugar
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/3 C water
  • 4 C whole milk
  • 1 tsp vanilla
US Customary - Metric
Instructions
  1. In a saucepan mix the dry ingredients.
  2. Add the water and bring to a boil, keep boiling for one min.
  3. Then add the milk.
  4. Heat until it's the temp you like.
  5. Take off the heat and add the vanilla, stir and serve

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel