TROPICAL PAINKILLER

TROPICAL PAINKILLER
What – A – Day!! I woke up this morning, walked out into the kitchen to get Arlo his dental bone and caught a dark spot on the wall out of the corner of my eye. Hmmmm, what could that be? A moth? So I put on my glasses {they’re for distance} and HOLY CRAP, there is a huge scorpion on the wall above the refrigerator!!!!
INGREDIENTS
  • 2 Ounces dark rum (I used Meyers's)
  • 1 1/2 Ounces coconut milk (box)
  • 3 Ounces orange juice
  • 3 Ounces pineapple juice
  • pineapple wedge and cherry to garnish (if desired)
DIRECTIONS
  1. Fill cocktail shaker about half full with ice cubes.
  2. Add all ingredients, seal and shake.
  3. Pour into a small cocktail glass filled with ice and serve.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel