AN AWESOME 4-MINUTE AIR FRYER SUGAR DOUGHNUT RECIPE

AN AWESOME 4-MINUTE AIR FRYER SUGAR DOUGHNUT RECIPE
I’ve got an awesome 4-Minute Air Fryer Sugar Doughnut Recipe. Are you hungry yet? What about if I tell you that you probably won’t find an easier or faster recipe! Plus, your family will be super impressed with your skills. (Just don’t tell them how easy these actually are to make!) 
Even though I’m fairly new to the air fryer life, I’m already a huge fan. If for none other than saving me $20+ every time we go to the movies. NOT that I actually take these donuts with us. But I no longer have to purchase the over-priced ones at the theater anymore! I just have them at home before we go. And the kids are also completely satisfied with that compromise as well.
Ingredients
  • 1 Can Large Pillsbury Biscuits
  • 1/2 Cup Sugar
  • 1/2 Tablespoon Cinnamon
  • 5 Tablespoons Butter
Directions
  1. In a medium bowl, mix together the cinnamon and sugar. Set aside.
  2. Open the can of biscuits and cut the center out of each one. (I use a small heart-shaped cookie cutter as my doughnut cutter is too small.)
  3. Place the larger, outside portion in your air fryer.
  4. Run for 4 minutes at 330 degrees.
  5. As the doughnuts are cooking, melt the butter.
  6. Using a silicone pastry brush, coat the doughnuts with melted butter. Then lay in the bowl of cinnamon sugar mixture and use a spoon to coat the top too.
  7. Gently shake off excess cinnamon sugar.
  8. Serve doughnuts hot.
  9. ***When you air fry the “holes”, set your timer for just 2 minutes and top those with the butter and cinnamon/sugar too.
Recipe Adapted From thriftyniftymommy.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel