LOW CARB MUFFINS

LOW CARB MUFFINS
These Low Carb Muffins have become a staple in our house. I have reached the point that I must reduce the amount of carbs in my life. Hard to do for this self-proclaimed carbaholic! I never realized that sugar was so evil and that fat was not the cause of unwanted weight gain.
The most interesting thing I have found is that if I eat a muffin for breakfast I feel full and not hungry for three hours or so until lunch. If I eat cereal for breakfast I am feeling hungry in about an hour and a half. Finally, the blood sugar dropping thing the experts talk about makes sense – I feel the difference in my body.

LOW CARB MUFFINS RECIPE

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 Cups of Almond Flour
  • 3 Eggs
  • 1 Cup of Unsweetened Applesauce
  • 1/4 Cup of Honey (I like to use raw local honey)
  • 1 tbsp of Cinnamon
  • 1 tsp Baking Powder
  • 1 tsp Baking Soda
  • 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
  • Nuts (optional)
DIRECTIONS 
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  • Blend eggs together in a small bowl.
  • Mix together all of the other ingredients and slowly stir in the blended eggs.
  • Place cupcake liners in muffin tin and fill equally for 12 muffins. (I use an ice cream scoop for this)
  • Bake for 20-23 minutes until the tops are golden brown.
  • Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel